Insight Launches Redesigned Client Portal and Dashboard
Clients can manage their IT assets on Insight.com through a customized dashboard for purchasing, software management and warranty services
Insight (NASDAQ:NSIT) enhanced its website with a broader set of tools including a new configurable dashboard for clients to improve their experience and streamline IT lifecycle management.
Forrester reports the number of B2B buyers expected to complete at least half of their work purchases online will nearly double from 30% in 2015 to 56% by 2017.1
"We're creating a place for B2B buyers to get a B2C-like experience to purchase and manage their technology assets," said Amy Protexter, vice president of marketing.
The new features on Insight.com give clients more control and visibility for purchasing, reporting, tracking, software and cloud management, including:
- A procurement portal that enables customized shopping, reporting and order tracking features, along with newly designed quote, invoice and order histories
- A customizable dashboard to provide quick access to notifications, quotes, orders and invoices
- A streamlined way to access tracking information on shipments directly from the dashboard
- An Enterprise License Dashboard that provides a simplified view to determine software contract compliancy
- An Enterprise License Manager that seamlessly integrates with asset discovery and ERP systems to provide a complete software asset management solution
- Along with an enhanced warranty services portal, a variety of new warranty services and plans, including extended warranties, to prevent costly repairs and disruptive downtime - all available for purchase online
"Navigating a fragmented assortment of applications to manage IT assets can waste precious time and business resources. Now, Insight's clients can take advantage of a comprehensive tool set that simplifies and automates their IT management process," said Protexter. "To complement this client portal and dashboard, Insight also offers hands-on support through our consulting, reconciliation and managed services."
To learn more about Insight's new tools or to create a client account, visit Insight's Manage or call 800-INSIGHT.
1 The Forrester Wave™: B2B Commerce Suites, Q2 2015, July 15, 2015
From business and government organizations to healthcare and educational institutions, Insight empowers clients with Intelligent Technology™ solutions to realize their goals. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of hardware, software, cloud and service solutions, our 5,700 teammates provide clients the guidance and expertise needed to select, implement and manage complex technology solutions to drive business outcomes. Through our world-class people, partnerships, services and delivery solutions, we help businesses run smarter. Discover more at insight.com. NSIT-M