Insight Celebrates Its Partners at Synergy
TEMPE, ARIZ.-- At Insight's partner event, Synergy17 - Exploring New Horizons Together - the world's leading technology companies came together at Sheraton Wild Horse Pass in Chandler, Ariz. for two days of presentations and discussions on strategy, marketing and growth. During the evening awards ceremony, Insight's partners were recognized with awards celebrating our mutual successes.
Each individual award was custom designed by talented local Phoenix artist, Roy Wasson Valle, to embody this year's theme of collaboration and the opportunities that come with it. "The award is a combination of a machine and human hand. The design brings to the forefront the connection and collaboration taking place between Insight and its partners as they explore new horizons together," said Wasson Valle. "I am honored to once again be a part of this process."
Last year, Wasson Valle created awards that recognized Insight's partners in step with the company's values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony as well as a unique piece of artwork labeled "The Heart of the Desert." In 2013 a wildfire claimed the lives of 19 Granite Mountain Hot Shots, an elite firefighting squad in Yarnell, Ariz., leaving the community devastated by the tragedy. Valle reclaimed burned wood from amongst this destruction, giving it new purpose as the base of the Heart of the Desert Awards.
These awards were delivered to Insight's partners to show how exploring new horizons together makes a difference for the clients whom Insight serves:
- Synnex - Distributor Partner of the Year
- VMware - Service Provider Partner of the Year
- Lenovo - SMB Partner of the Year
- NetApp - Federal Partner of the Year
- HP Inc. - Personal Hardware Growth Partner of the Year
- Apple - Mobility Partner of the Year
- Dell EMC - Enterprise Storage Partner of the Year
- IBM Software- Enterprise Software Partner of the Year
- Intel - Hardware Impact Partner of the Year
- Adobe - Cloud Partner of the Year
- Cisco - Software Impact Partner of the Year
- Microsoft - Modern Workplace Partner of the Year
The following partner representatives were also recognized:
- Megan Weir, Veritas - Software Partner Rep of the Year
- Yana Klebanov, RSA - Software Technology Partner Rep of the Year
- Matt Mendoza, Dell - Client Hardware Partner Rep of the Year
- Will Banta, Plantronics - Client Hardware Technology Partner Rep of the Year
- Ashley Taylor, HPE - Infrastructure Partner Rep of the Year
- Susan Vail, Veeam - Infrastructure Technology Partner Rep of the Year
"Our partnerships help better serve our clients by providing them with the necessary solutions for their unique business needs and goals, now and tomorrow. Moreover, these meaningful connections are the foundation for the future of business, allowing us to seek new possibilities and opportunities together," said Bob Kane, SVP, product marketing, Insight. "Congratulations to all of the award winners on a fantastic year, and we are excited to see what 2017 brings."
For more information on Insight, visit http://www.insight.com/ or call 1.800.INSIGHT.
From business and government organizations to healthcare and educational institutions, Insight empowers clients with Intelligent Technology™ solutions to realize their goals. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of hardware, software, cloud and service solutions, our 5,700 teammates provide clients the guidance and expertise needed to select, implement and manage complex technology solutions to drive business outcomes. Through our world-class people, partnerships, services and delivery solutions, we help businesses run smarter. Discover more at insight.com. NSIT-M